| ||This issue will occur when the MaxPages property for the Report template is set to a number greater than zero. |
To configure your report template(s) to print unlimited pages, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Report menu, and then click Edit Template. The Report Designer appears with the Open ACT! Report dialog box.
2. Click the report that you wish to print more pages, and then click Open. The report template opens in the Report Designer.
3. If the Properties window is not visible on the right side of the Report Designer, click the View menu, and then click Properties Window. The Properties window appears on the right side of the Report Designer.
4. Click drop-down arrow near the top of the Properties window and then scroll up and click the item that reflects the report name as illustrated above for the Company List report.
5. In the Behavior section, click into the value (right) side of the MaxPages property, and change the value to 0. Configuring this property as 0 pages will allow an unlimited number of label pages to print.
6. Save the report template. You may preview the change by clicking the File menu, and then clicking Print Preview.
7. Exit the Report Designer and test.